Saturday, April 7, 2007

It's been awhile since I posted anything. I apologize.
We just finished an MFR basic course with some great attendees. I can't believe how well my horse is moving since they worked with him.
Of course I planned this course for late March to assure that the weather would be better, we get most of our snow in March, and it snowed. This weekend, first in April we are dealing with ice rain and snow. So, for next year I will flip a coin for the March dates.
Our online courses have been delayed since Macromedia bought the company whose software we are using and won't release it until May. Until then we'll shoot more videos and put them on the website. We've decided to post a portion of our canine video which deals with structural analysis. We have to edit it a bit more. Hopefully it will be up this week.
If there is anything you would like to see let me know and we'll try and get it done.
One of the attendees in the last course is working with a number of race horses. I was talking with the course about the concept of "reach" versus "push" for the initiation of movement and how understanding which one a horse uses would give the jockey and advantage at the starting gate of a race. We just recorded the start of the Santa Anita Stakes with some easy to see reachers and pushers. Hopefully we'll get that up this week.

No comments: