Saturday, August 2, 2008

So little time...

It seems like it takes me more time than I like to write to this blog. But, I am very busy, all of my private practices are very busy this summer. We've started the Equine Myofascial Release DVD, videoing. I'm hoping it will be available by December. I am reviewing new books for the online fascial anatomy course. AND we put out a new website last week, www.animalsi.com, give it a look and let me know what you think.

I went to a talk by Serge Gracovetsky last night. He's the author of "The Spinal Engine", the talk was supposed to be on the evolution of spinal movements from Fish to Humans, but it really wasn't. Even so, it was a wonderful talk by a very funny Nuclear Physicist, is that possible? I learned a lot, had a lot that I have been thinking about confirmed and had many new ideas sparked.

The Equinemyofascialrelease group on Yahoo has been pretty active. We've had one person who's been realy sparking things for us with a discussion of her horse. I'm working on an animation of some of the concepts I've been talking about on the group which will be on the new website.

That's all for now.

No comments: